5.21.2004

dis/jointed

originally written 5.21.04

i just want to fly away
from here. i thought this today,
actually, several days, every
day--maybe you could fly to me.
i'd like to fly you to
me--my thoughts may be disjointed but i do
know what i am saying, and i
know what i want, and i want to fly.
well, forget that flying part since
what i really want is you, and to convince
myself that this is not
a dream, that it's something i've got
to believe in, that the faith won't
be lost by me--"i don't
think this is going to be real"
is not something i want to feel
or speak, because i feel so
strongly, so crazily, although
i've never felt you in my arms or
hands, but i feel you in my heart--i'm floored
by this fate that brings
us together, that makes me sing
to the sky, to the clouds above
my head--this is a different kind of love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lennon said...

wow...you're good. i have some poetry on my blog...somewhere...

May 11, 2005 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger moohappy said...

I like this. I can't really say why, but I do.
www.moohappybloggy.blogspot.com
let's talk.

June 28, 2005 at 12:48 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hmm.. Think you stole my thoughts and wrote them down. Isn't that like.. stealing?

September 16, 2005 at 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home