12.04.2002

oh.three
originally written 08.24.02

i can't stop thinking
of how fine it was
when your lips touched
mine--how nice it
felt. i melt
remembering your kiss--
i miss that feeling,
i'm reeling still...
shaken, but not
broken--feeling stronger,
wishing i could kiss
you longer...just to
gaze into your eyes
and grin a little,
let this heart spin
a little...look
at my brown eyes hooked
on yours...i'm
floored. i'm trying
to show you my
every emotion when i
motion my head
towards yours...only
wanting to show you
more. but inable to...
for whatever this
may be, it's more
than the eyes see...
it's bigger than me...
bigger than the two
of us, we'll see it
through, i hope--
it's something new,
i'll never know what
to do--i'll act
instinctivly, wondering
what you think of me...
do you think of me?
i'm just wondering how
things will be
the next time...
hoping for a next
moment...another
sweet moment.

(excuse the rhyme scheme, it's a bit more sporratic than i'd like it to be...and the end kinda just hangs there, at least i think so...i think that this whole poem is a bit sporratic...oh well.--08.24.02)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home