12.04.2002

freestyle.one
originally written 09.11.02

looking for something that will inspire me
it's like looking for an employer that will hire me
even if it seems that i'm not qualified
i got qualities embedded deep within me
so i take a look into my book of qualities
and i hope to find something beyond my fallacies
like when i trip and fall and get my back against the wall
i hope to find something that makes me stand tall
like a triumph, but no trophy, just my own pride
and maybe i can take somebody on the same ride
to be somebody to somebody, that's what i want
and i'm spreading all my love because it's what i got
i wanna start another chapter in my story
with a new setting and characters to explore me
no more drama, no more pain, just some glory
i livin' loud, there's no way you can ignore me.

-----*-----

((i'm tip-toe-ing my way back to my hip-hop roots...you'll have to excuse the rhythm scheme, i've been listening to a lot of a tribe called quest lately...damn good hip-hop group, by the way.))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home