12.11.2002

[ f r e a k ]me
originally written 12.11.02

this poem has spawned out of my pure horniness, and longing to do some sort of social satire on the world's attitude toward sex. out of the two, and the factor of sexual deprivation, we get [ f r e a k ]me...let's do the math again:
(nate's pure horniness + desire of social satire) * (nate's sexual deprivation)=[ f r e a k ]me
take that to your math teacher. here we go...


freak me. do it now
i don't care how
i do care when.
sin me, sin me good
the way it should
feel. i don't care who.
i know you want it too.

like i know who you are.
you don't have to be my shining star.
right now, it's just bullshit.
i just wanna have it.
i crave it, you don't have to love me.
when we do it,
you don't have to think of me.
i'll probably call you
the wrong name, i hope it doesn't appall you.
you can call me
your ex-boyfriends name...
they're just labels all the same.

let's sweat the sweet
sweat, we won't forget.
for the while, we'll pass eachother
with a smile...after another spin
we'll just pass with a grin.
after the third screw,
our expressions have some residue.
there is no fourth,
i'dve found another of course.
but, so will you...
just another thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home